The Wedding and Events Boutique
Terms and Conditions
- All equipment remains the property of The Weddings and Events Boutique, 326 Kenilworth Road, Balsall common, Warwickshire, CV7 7ER.
- During the period of hire, the Hirer is solely responsible for the hired goods and the Hirer shall at all times be responsible for insuring all goods from the time of delivery until the time it is returned and accepted back into the possession of the owner.
- It is the hirers responsibility to ensure that all goods hired are ordered in the correct size and the hirers responsibility to inform The weddings ad Events Boutique of any changes to size and quantities required of goods in advance of the hire period.
- The owner shall not be responsible for any injury or damage to persons or property arising from the use of equipment under hire. The Weddings and Event Boutique shall in no circumstances be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss, damage or extra costs incurred caused by it’s negligence or other default in the performance of it’s duties.
- A refundable sum is payable in addition to the hire charge and shall be used towards any monies due from the hirer to the owner. It is refundable after all such sums have been deducted.
- Shortage and damage to goods will be charged according to the full replacement value at the time of hire, including packaging and delivery costs, details of which are available on request.
- Goods must be available for collection at the delivery address, unless otherwise agreed in advance. Any extra expenses incurred where subsequent journeys are made necessary, will be charged for accordingly.
- The owner will accept no goods other than that which has been hired.
- The hire shall be deemed to continue until the goods are made available to the owner or returned to their possession.
- In the event of a cancelled forward booking, 25% of the lost hire charge will be payable by the hirer to the owner. Any cancellation within 30 days will be charged at the full rate. Any items purchased or manufactured specially for the customer will be charged in full once purchase or production has begun.
- It is the hirers responsibility to supply the specific items requested, however we reserve the right to substitute any appropriate alternative where necessary.
- When hiring goods such as: LED Starlit backdrop, LED table skirt, LOVE letters and LED archway, it is the hirers responsibility to ensure they have provided specific instructions as to where these need to be placed, prior to installation. These goods cannot be moved by anyone other than the Weddings and Events Boutique staff.